My photo
Professional hair, make up, and wardrobe stylist based in the greater San Francisco bay area.

10.23.2008

Styling rates and packages

This is a fresh, new website for my styling services, so please be patient as I develop packages and rates for you.

Please email me using the "email" link in the black navigation bar at the top.

Thank you!!
-Tia

UPDATE: For California clients only the following rates apply:

Basic styling for portrait sessions: starts at $250.00
Half-day full styling for portrait sessions: starts at $500.00
This is the deal you want...please email me for more information!
Wedding-day styling: please email for details and package information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is simply breathtaking....I hope next time I'm in town visiting my little wreckless girl we can meet!!

Tia Reagan said...

:) you should come visit us michelle!!!! we're all right here in the same building!